Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Signs

My plant seems to love it at work. It keeps growing new leaves. Today was the end of my six month probation period. No one came to sack me so I guess I'm allowed to stay, which makes me happy.

I had lunch at Cafe Fressssshhhhhhh with Mark. It was sunny and warm outside. A lot of people go out for lunch but not many of my colleagues do.

I take a different bus home these days. I get off at Prospect road and walk about 20 minutes. I was swea - ty when I came home today.

Along the way I started making photo's of signs. Most of them don't require any comment.



An African deli with a iced coffee flag. I love it.

Get your exotic pets here (or not).

WTF?

Dutch or Belgian?



Aren't we all professional?

?







I spotted these three shop spaces being for sale and am now considering investment possibilities.

No comments: