Thursday, September 15, 2011

Replacing my heater / meeting Ruud

(Click to enlarge)
Today was heater replacement-day. My current one is old and starts to leak in a few places. Now, I like my DIY but this I rather have done professionally ;-)

The man who was coming to do all the work arrived at 8 AM sharp.

8:30.

10:00.

13:30

(Click to enlarge)
At 15:30 it was all done and dusted. It seems to be working fine. haven't found any leaks so far. Always a bit of a worry I find but so far so good. I guess I can pay the bill now.

This is the programmable, wireless, modulating thermostat I bought with it. No need for it to be on a wall. It will make it the right temperature where I put it. Very handy!

Then I tested my new foot-stool for half an hour, until my mate Ruud arrived.

Ruud and I went for dinner and pints. It was good meeting him again.

We went to Mulligans where we had a couple of pints. There were some Aussie blokes playing good ol' pop songs which was nice and also there were about 40 girls at some point. Think it was a birthday party. OK, maybe 20. But it seemed like 40!

No comments: