Sunday, October 23, 2011

The experiment

What has better or worse to eat, calorie-wise? Chocolate? Or Liver cheese (or whatever it's called abroad...)?

Tare.

15 grams of chocolate. 420 cal/100 gr. So this totals to 63 calories.

13 grams of liver cheese (or whatever it's called abroad again...). 348 cal/100 gr. This totals to 45 calories.

So yeah, eating the fatty liver cheese (or whatever the #@*$ it's called abroad!) ~is~ actually better when only ONE slice is put on a slice of bread...

Marjolein and I visited my sister Ilse and Cassie. There's a bitch inside Ilse's new car! Didn't know that...

WTF?!

Ilse, Cassie and Marjolein. Cassie cooked a lovely dinner and we had a great time.

(Click to enlarge)
I bought this old Gaelic blessing more than 10 years ago (if not 15) in Ireland. It has hung on the wall in all the houses I lived but I left it behind when I moved to Australia. I found it back at Ilse's place and she was kind enough to let me take it back. I'm very happy with it.

No comments: