Thursday, May 31, 2012

The fountain

(Click to enlarge)
I had to go to the dentist for a check-up. My super cute dentist had a good look but couldn't find anything wrong. Because I clean my teeth better than ever I probably don't ever need to see the dental hygienist again :-)
She also removed a sharp edge from my root canal tooth and smoothened the surface a bit coz the filling was a bit too big. All is good now. Almost a pity I have to wait another 6 months ;-)

(Click to enlarge)
Then I had a choice to make: Going home or walk in to town. I chose town. Next to the Nederlandsche Bank they have done up the park a lot! Looks real nice now.

(Click to enlarge)
I walked to the fountain.

(Click to enlarge)
It's my favourite place in town.

(Click to enlarge)
And finally I caved in and went to the snackbar where I always used to get my chips, the Belgian opposite the Febo in the Reguliersbreestraat. It was there that I also felt the gravitational pull from Mulligans and it sucked me right in. Jon K. was there too and we had a few drinks together which was fun. Miriam came in as well, had a wee chat with her too. After 2 whiskies I thought it was time to go home.

No comments: