Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Sting concert

I worked from home today. When I went out to get lunch I saw these little guys. They'll be fierce one day!

Tonight I went to the Ziggo Dome with Marjolein to see Sting.

It's a brand new concert hall and I love it! The sound is very good and so are the facilities. Lots of bars and food stalls on 2 sides of the venue.

Waiting for the show to start, someone had brought balloons. Was actually a good idea.

And then the show started. There was no support act which was nice. They played all his old hits and some Police stuff too. It was a show well exceeding my expectations I have to admit. But that's a good thing!

Marjolein brought her camera (after scaring me out of bringing my own! :-P ) and made this awesome photo of Sting. Great shot.

No comments: