Saturday, November 23, 2013

AZ!

When my outside wall was plastered the venting holes were never closed again.  Today was a good day to do so myself.

So I bought three of these guys.

But one has to go in the corner thanks to the retarded hole that is there... So I bought this grinder that will also come in handy in the future when working on my car!

I wanted to put on my safety glasses from uni but something weird had happened to the paint I sprayed them with back then. It was wet and it stank. I had to throw them out. The frame was crooked as well. My poor uni goggles, you will be missed :-(

I cut the corners out where the folding lines is.

And voila!

There we go. Nice and tidy again.


Late arvo I went to have dinner at my folks' place because I was taking my dad out to the soccer tonight! Of course this was a game of my home town's soccer club "AZ" which has nothing to do with the alphabet but it stands for "Alkmaar - Zaanstreek combinatie".

I was never much in to soccer myself but my dad is. He used to go to a lot of games when I was a kid. Since I am able to sometimes get seats through my work and I managed to score us two very nice seats. He was very excited about this ;-)

Opponents (Roda) warming up.

AZ warming up.

Some former incredibly good AZ player received a book. My dad and everybody around me seemed to know who this man was. I was clueless ;-)

Then the players came out from underneath us. Good seats!

Photo!

And we're off... on a bad start unfortunately because AZ had two players sent off the field in the first 15 minutes or so. It remained 9 vs 11 the rest of the game. Crap!

Half time. Even though AZ was down to 9 guys, they were leading 2 - 1.

Fox was there too.

The game resumed and AZ had another shot but it missed. It remained 2 - 1 until the 90th minute when the opponents very undeservedly so, scored 2 - 2. The end result was shit but the game itself was very exciting! I enjoyed it a lot :-)

My dad made me take this photo. It's AZ's goaly getting flowers. I dunno what for...

2 comments:

marian said...

Leuke foto's Vin, ook van je rooster, netjes gedaan!

Vincent said...

Dank je en dank je :-) Was hele leuke avond!