Friday, June 23, 2017

The Marco Borsato concert

Today I have started my diet. It's back to little bags with powder food. Hello proteines... I had some sort of oatmeal for breakfast. It could be worse...

For lunch I had this pudding. It actually tasted very nice. I had to let it stiffen up for an hour in the fridge. In between I had a drink that also tasted pretty good.

And for dinner I had this ham/cheese pancake which also tasted very nice. I ate beetroot with it.

In the evening Simone and I went to a concert of Marco Borsato, a Dutch singer. I was able to get cheap last minute tickets and jumped on the opportunity to surprise Simone as she likes him a lot.

We sat far away but the sound was still good and we could see on the side-screens as well.

There were a lot of guest performances. Like this one from Belgium: Clouseau.

Trijntje Oosterhuis.

Matt Simons.

Roel van Velzen.

Ronnie Flex.

Maan.

Elske de Wal.

The show was surprisingly nice. You could hear what he was singing very well which is important with his songs.

We had a lovely evening :-)

No comments: