Friday, October 3, 2008

Mall people

On my way to lunch a car stopped right next to me with these dogs in the back. They were following the owner so there was no way they'd look at the camera...

Victoria square was my lunch destination again. I sat there until the rain got too much.

Too much rain.

After work I met Nicole in Rundle mall. While she went into a BAG shop I sat outside snapping away. This girl was wearing beautiful red and black striped stockings.

More photo's of passer's by:















And then Nicole came out so we could continue our evening.

We walked past the fountain. Someone had put washing powder in it. It makes it look like a giant light source.

It's really soap!

Remember the accident last Christmas? Today finally the mess got cleaned up. Well, they made a start. And they also put red and white tape around it coz now it's dangerous. The funny thing is that the guy living there was in there till recently. But now it's dangerous. Hmmm. They put the tape up the wrong way around too.

Now we have to pack for tomorrow's trip. Can't wait. But first: sleep. I'm knackered.

No comments: