Thursday, April 3, 2014

The protein diet, day 1.

Welcome to my breakfast. I cannot have any dairy during phase 1. People who know me will know how much milk I drink. I have to drink tea now... The bowl contains some chocolate-crispy pudding that I forgot to put in the fridge I think. It tasted OK.

The area close to the ferry has turned into a paid-parking area. The street that my office is on used to be empty. It's full now...

On to my lunch. I'm becoming very aware of my food now. I made a little protein pancake this morning and I brought salad. Can't have juice so I had water. The pancake actually tasted really good.

My valve cover gaskets arrived today. Good stuff.

Around 3PM I had a little protein chocolate caramel crunch candybar. Very nice! None of the ingredients is probably real ;-)

For dinner I put veggies in a wok and I boiled the protein pasta. I need to work on my seasoning. It was kinda... absent ;-)

I survived and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's little food surprises :-)

No comments: