Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The protein diet

The red and green areas they painted at the ferry entries seem to be working. Apart from them being very functional, I also love the colour they bring :-)

After work I went to Simone. I'm going to start a protein diet which she's doing as well. I have nothing to loose and maybe I'll drop some weight... So tonight was my official start and we shared chili con carne, but obviously without real carne coz in phase 1 meat and poultry or fish is out of the question. It tasted nice. In addition there are some veggies that you can eat in unlimited quantities so I'm kinda turning in to a rabbit at the moment ;-)

Together we ordered a load of stuff. Protein shakes, puddings, pancakes, snacks, meals, crackers etc. etc.

"Thing" came by to visit.

When I went home there was a big crane at Central Station.

My diet-loot. There's also protein pasta, even protein brownies and candy bars! I'm very excited!

This diet will put my body in a state of ketosis meaning that due to the lack of sugar it will start ëating" my fat. You can't just quit this diet, you have to slowly come out of it otherwise your body gets confused and will turn the first sugar you'll eat in to body fat again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you got your diet right? No carbs and no meat seems impossible to me. Do you have a link to the diet. Thanks.

Vincent said...

Says who?

Novashops.com is where we ordered.