Thursday, June 24, 2010

6 scoops!

Spotted on my way to work.

The ice cream van visited again today so we went out of course. My colleague Bjorn showing the world his gigantic 6 scoops ice cream with free waffle. 6 scoops is a LOT. I think Bjorn would agree ;-)

Saw the swan family on my way home. They have 5 little ones looking very fluffy and cute.

After work I went in to town to meet Nicole for dinner. I stopped by a shop that sells every metal part you can put on a house imaginable. I needed a door knob. It's a fantastic shop.

People getting ready for The Netherlands playing soccer tonight.

Poo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a swan family.

GrGerrit

Gledwood said...

If they're baby swans they would be called cygnets.

If that was seagull shyte, whoever owns that bike must surely be in line to win the Euromillions lottery.

Gulls' shit is meant to be lucky...

Vincent said...

@ Gerrit: Shees, I can't believe I wrote that. I changed it now. Thanks! :-)

@ Gled: I don't think the owner of that bike feels very lucky when he sees that hehe