Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Mic

I like my new blog :-)

My colleagues gave me this snorkelset yesterday as a farewell present. I am SUPER PLEASED with it. Thanks guys!

On our way to see my longtime friend Mic, his wife Mickey and their son Yaan.

There he is: Mic.

And there she is: Mickey.

On the way back there were 2 beautifull swans.

They live kinda out of the city so the GVB had to drive us back into civilization. However, there's not much civilization to be found in the center of the city, but let's not get into that right now ;-P

Later in the evening Gerrit dropped by to relieve us from a few things that still haven't been picked up.

Nicole waving tiredly.

Pooped...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ik heb je blog gevonden, ziet er leuk uit, hoop dat je het in down under ook gaat gebruiken,
gr ma.

Vincent said...

Dat is wel de bedoeling! :-)