Friday, December 28, 2007

Hot

It was hot today but nevertheless we had places to go to...

My faithfull chaufeur was awaiting my presence in our vehicle.

We drove to a nursery in a little town outside of Adelaide called "Virginia". I bought shallow black pots and a little 5 Watt pump to make a water feature with. It's supposed to work on solar power so I think we're not going to get the 5 Watt maybe but maybe it will work on a lower voltage as well. Stay tuned!

As it was too hot to do anything else I turned on the airconditioner and worked on my coffeetable traintrack plan the rest of the day.

5 comments:

Gledwood said...

Looks bloody boiling... did the pond start bubbling..??

Sneezer said...

the best laid plans are shaping up! When do you start the Zen garden. I might do one as well in my super ridiculous small garden.

is it too darn hot to go to the beach during the day? is there no shade by the beach? Am i asking too many questions. Is the moon really made of cheese?

Friðvin said...

If you weather is anything like Melbourne then you are getting some hotter weather this weekend. I'm jealous. I would give anything for 30C right now.

Cold winds here. Bleahhh.

Anonymous said...

Dat tuincentrum ziet er gaaf uit, ik heb net Nic's blog even bekeken. Als we daar zijn, dan moet ik daar eens even kijken, lijkt me gaaf om al die autralische planten te zien.

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Almost ;-)

@ Sn33z0r: I'm making the 'water feature' first. The window above it has to be painted before though. We're putting this into a patch of dirt of 50x200 cm by the way, also really small. I think it's actually nicer to make it in a small place. It's going to be beautifull.

It is too darn hot during the day to go to the beach or drive down there without airconditioning.

You can never ask too many questions.

The moon is NOT made of cheese.

@ Kona: The coming week temperatures will be over 35C every day. 41C on the 31st.

@ Ilse: Het was zo heet dat ik daar geen trek in had. Potten gekocht en wegwezen...