Thursday, January 8, 2009

The first visitors from The NL!

I had my half yearly dental check-up this morning at 8:30. Nicole dropped me off on the way to work so I was a bit early and I waited outside, watching people pass me by.

My dentist still gives you a fluoride treatment. In The NL they stop doing that when you are about ten years old.

When I came home I saw the doves in our garden were exploring with their parents.

Here are the little rascals.

Mom feeding the little ones. Yes, feeding them both at the same time.

Later on some more feeding in the tree.

And a bit more exploring in our garden.

In between, two repair guys came by to fix our brand new cross trainer. It was a super easy fix but I didn't wanna do it myself due to warranty constraints.

I caught up with Gav and Mason when they left.

In the afternoon I drove to the airport with Tony to pickup our visitors Koen and Josie. I know Koen from years ago when I still sang in the choir. (Yes, I realise the choir news may shock you but it's for real, and I was NOT bad ;-P )

We had dinner in town and went to Largs Jetty for coffee and sunset.

And a sunset we had.

We drove home through town.

5 comments:

marian said...

gezellige dagen met josie en koen.

Anonymous said...

Hey wat leuk! Dat is alweer een tijdje geleden dat jullie elkaar hebben gezien. Veel plezier:-)

Anonymous said...

Nou zag ik net een close up van Koen op het blog van Nicole, maar hij komt toch uit Heemskerk? En heb ik zijn voortuin niet onder handen genomen?

Vincent said...

@ Ma: Dank je :-)

@ Ilse: Nee, dat was Rob Heemskerk, die woonde in Uitgeest.

Anonymous said...

Ja, ik hoorde het gisteren al van pa en ma;-)