Thursday, February 12, 2009

Late again damnit II

If I skip breakfast at home and have it in town, I can sleep 20 minutes longer which makes a BIG difference for me. Hence I got off a bit before my work to hop in to a deli to buy a little packet of cow juice. (You can take the dude out of Holland, but you can't take Holland out of the dude!)

Then I walked to Cibo to get a toasted croissant with ham and cheese. I started work around 8:20.

When I came back from lunch the neighbours had somehow magically set off their fire alarm this time so the firies had to do another use less drive by. Here's truck one.

And here's truck two. There's always two trucks. They might as well send a guy on a bicycle just to turn off the alarm.

Around 16:30 I went out to get a coke. I needed a break knowing that I was only just past half my working time for today. Lots of people were already waiting for the bus to go home.

Around 18:00 I went out to get some dinner. I couldn't focus anymore and needed a break badly. I walked past all these girls and they just kept looking at me. But they were all wearing very thick black eye-liner and i really don't like that. Yuck. I wonder if they are supposed to look sexy or cool or both. I think look trashy, especially the one in the middle with the holes in her jeans. I can't stand jeans with holes. I felt like taking them with me to Mc D.

Mc D. was booming. It's such a happening place.

I ordered a cheese burger plain (only bread+meat+cheese, no sauce), McNuggets with sweet and sour sauce and fries. And a medium coke.

At least it was nice and quiet and I had a good break. The food had lost it's freshness a bit though.

When I walked back I walked through this intriguing little street called "Twin Street". There was clothing shop for big men. It looked nice. Must have a look soon.

There was a side street with more intriguing buildings.

These are the "neglected" sides of buildings.

Before returning to work I also passed this car park entrance. I left work at 20:15 tonight.

This circuit is for Cyber_Tyger. I'm currently figuring out how the capacitors influence stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the milk like in Australia? Is it as good as over here?

Jo

Vincent said...

@ Jo: Some are just as good. Apparently a lot of milk is diluted with water these days. Too bad...