Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The cup of coffee

When I left for work this morning two doves were sitting on the branch in front of the door. They were cleaning each other.

On my last bit of the walk to work I passed this garbage truck with the back opened. I thought I'd quickly snap a photo because you don't get to see this often.

At work I put my coffee mug in the coffee jar and for some reason thought it was absolutely the coolest thing I'd seen today.

Looking at the pictures I still think it's the coolest thing I've seen today. I went to lots of colleagues to show them. I don't know what came over me.

Lunch time but there was something funny with my camera lens. It applied the "pencil" effect but I didn't do anything for it. I think the lens was dirty...

After work we went to the Thai restaurant Lemon grass. I skipped the starter and only had grilled Barramundi with a LOT of vegetables.

No comments: