Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poffertjes!

We enjoyed a nice breakfast at Scoozi's this morning. I had raisin toast and two half muffins with salmon. Hmmmmm.

Since my visit to Melbourne screwed up my eating habits already I had poffertjes as well. These are THE best. The lady was telling us that the city council is thinking of closing the market because it's too expensive. I think that would be a BIG mistake.

I enjoyed the poffertjes very much today.

We walked back to the car through the park.

Because we had no food in the house we drove past Woolworths. There was a beautiful old Holden in the parking lot.

We bought mandarins.

And eggplant.

And paprika (but we got green ones instead).

So after we came home I wanted to do a laundry and found out we were out of washing powder. I went back to Woolworths and got us some more.

6 comments:

marian said...

wat is een eggplant? en waar smaakt het naar, nog nooit gezien,laat staan gegeten.

Vincent said...

@ ma: Eggplant is Aubergine, vast wel mee bekend :-)

marian said...

een aubergine is hier slanker en meer de vorm van een grote peer.

Anonymous said...

Het is net of die auto tanden heeft, mooi ding!

CRAIG said...

Paprika? a sweet bell pepper, red pepper.....No?

Vincent said...

@ Craig: Red pepper I believe.