Thursday, August 20, 2009

Glory.

In the elevator to see my dentist. I took the morning off.

After the dentist concluded there was nothing that needed fixing I leisurely walked to work. I discovered a new toy shop. I don't care what you think, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Lego. I'd have children just so we can play with Lego together. Well, not really.

Sheep clouds during lunch.

I bought a Indian / Pakistani concoction called "biryani". I had mine with chicken. I told my Indian colleagues it was a bit dry. They laughed and told me it is usually combined with another dish that has sauce. We'll mix-it-up next time.

The weather was fantastic. Lots of people came to the park. It's so relaxed.

You can't let a day like this fade away without enjoying it at least a little bit so after work, instead of turning right - home, we turned left - to the beach.

Henley beach of course - my favorite.

We were just in time for the sun set.

It was beautiful.

It is I.

It is the jetty.

It is just fantastic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lego rules!!! Sometimes when I'm at Intertoys I go over to the Lego section just to see what they have these days.

Jo

Gledwood said...

I haven't been to the dentist for 10 years. Finally I got the paperwork through to go for free. I can't wait

;->...

CRAIG said...

It looks like you're singing Kaoraoke in the Elevator!

Vincent said...

@ Craig: You wouldn't catch me DEAD doing karaoke!

CRAIG said...

Vincent--When I visited my cousins in Bowral NSW they took me to a bar and had me sing a karaoke song---one I never heard before---some Australian childrens or folk about local animals or skippy the kanngaroo or some shit