Saturday, February 13, 2010

The dog.

Ducks in the water when I went shopping in the morning.

Chick peas.

A swan.

Walked in to town in the afternoon. This is the Leidsestraat.

A canal.

The office of Moszkowicz has been invaded by a space invader!

A pint of Guinness.

There was a rugby match on between Wales and Scotland. I believe Scotland was kicking Wales' ass.

This is one of the churches at the begijnenhof.

It's a little sanctuary. Very peaceful and quiet.

In the ABC there was a awesome dog lying in the spot of a dead man. He/she didn't care.

(Click to enlarge)
Dog.

I bought some kitchen utensils that I was lacking and I am very pleased with them.

I treated myself to a little keyboard that I can hook up to my computer. I hope this will be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the key board is great idea!
I remember that church! So peaceful and nice inside!
Greetings Vicky!

Friðvin said...

I can taste that pint of Guinness from here!

angeli said...

Gosh, I can't believe the Moszkowicz' office was space-invaded... That building has so many security cameras. Wonder if they caught the "artist" on film?