Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Awesomeness.

To start with absolute awesomeness galore:



Lady Gagas "Bad romance" performed by On the rocks.

Some of my colleagues had a small fire fighting crash-course this afternoon. They can now officially put out a paper bin-fire! I feel so fucking safe now like you wouldn't believe it. Especially because I'm sitting right next to one of them!

Fanta Zero does NOT HAVE ZERO SUGAR like Coke Zero. Still, only 12 calories ain't bad.

I discovered a little city beach. Someone was walking a dog there so it must be accessible. Imagine the kind of party you build there...

The first signs of Queensday 2010 are showing. All my orange clothes are at my parents unfortunately :-/

Clubs around the city are getting ready as well.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

Oh I know why it's called Zero ~ zero taste!!

Seriously I cannot stand sugar-free "soda" as Americans like to call it...

Gimme Pepsi FullSchebang or water. Nothing in between!!

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Actually the Fanta tastes pretty good still. In the case of this drink the "Zero" actually means zero ADDED sugar.

Gledwood said...

O I see what you mean, the 12 cals come from the orange juice or something..?

You know that song up top? I totally misread what you put and thought you were saying "bad perFORmance" not bad romance... watched it and thought it's not that bad really..! Know what I mean??

Ilse said...

Dat filmpje zag ik gisteravond, er goed, gaaf.
En als je verlegen zit om oranjekleding, loop je even de Bart Smit in, de Blokker, een sigarettenwinkel en je kunt hele leuke en goedkope spullen scoren;-)