Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm a good sparky!

Hitting town with Rob today.

Rob taking a close-up of a bike or the canal...

The "begijnenhof".

Rob and I went on a canalboat trip which he enjoyed I think.

I was listening to the mindless conversation of two German girls next to us.

Rob in front of the war memorial statue at Dam square.

We went to have dinner at Bangkok (Thai). Some drunkie from some Balkan country walked over with an old walkman with a battery that was too little. But, clever guy he was, he had the ring-pull from a coke-can that he wanted to put in between the battery and the contact but he lacked the physical ability at the time to do that himself and asked for my help. So I helped him and made his day. I wish he'd been a fairy and magically made my problems disappear as well hehe. I'd fix a million walkman's for that actually...

Then, after a small break in Mulligans we went to see the fireworks at the end of the Sail festival.

They were a bit far away but quite nice to watch still.



And then I put Rob on the tram to his hotel and wished him a good trip through Europe. It was great to catch up with him.

No comments: