Thursday, September 16, 2010

Almost Liesje.

When I left work this morning, this electric car was re-fueling at the end of my street.

The brand is Tesla. When I came back from work it was just driving off, very, very quietly.

My colleagues Walter, Geert and Eelke were very colour-coordinated today.

I left work early to go to my appointment. I walked past Mulligans where Dick was putting in a few new windows that got knocked out last night.

The door to my appointment. Not coming back for 3 weeks.

The wok and walk cat was there today when I went to get dinner. It looks a lot like the cat I used to have:

Liesje, the first and only real pet I ever had. She was lovely.

It was horse and carriage night again.

2 comments:

Ilse said...

Hey, Liesje:-) Ben je je oude foto's eens doorgegaan? En die sportauto lijkt erg op de Lotus Elise. Een schitterende auto!

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Ik heb deze foto al een tijdje op m'n bureaublad staan. Toen ik die kat vandaag zag moest ik er weer aan denken. Die auto heeft idd wel wat van de Elise ja.