Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bed habits

Two nights ago I finished my book. I started reading it on Easter day 2008 in a town called Minlaton in South Australia. I was sitting on the verandah of a little cabin in a small holiday park. For some reason I remember it very well.

I went halloween shopping.

Because I was early the Kalverstraat wasn't too bad.

I went to Blue in the Kalvertoren.

They make an OK breakfast. Not much choice but if suffices.

On my way home I bought some weights. Time to whip those muscles back in to shape.

In the evening I met up with a bunch of folks for dinner and I past this shop. Clever name.

There was about 11 people going to dinner. First I thought it was just 3 friends and Jud the pilot. But we didn't know Jud brought his whole crew along.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Ik lees Totaal Anaal Drie in het bed. De tekst is niet zo goed geschreven, maar de foto's zijn "interessante" ...

Joke!

Mijn goblin-knabbelde computerkabel is eindelijk vervangen en ik ben TERUG!