Thursday, November 11, 2010

I forgot my keys :-/

This morning I left the house without my key and wallet. Very clever of me eh? So I had to walk to Nicole and get my spare key. Bless her for picking up the phone at 8AM. When I got back to my house it was past 9AM and I needed a shower badly by then. So I worked from home the rest of the day. This actually proved quite productive as I got 2 issues finished.

In the evening I went to Mulligans to escape the hordes of kids who'd come past my door for a Dutch version of trick or treat. I have no idea what it's called in English. In Dutch it's called "St. Maarten".

On my way home I went in to a computer shop to buy a copy of Windows 7. I was shocked at the low prices of printers... 44 euro's for a colour printer/scanner/copier. I realise it's not top of the range but still.

1 comment:

marian said...

horders kinderen...met dit weer????we hadden er 1, ons buurmeisje,,,eh ......ben je je eigen jeugd vergeten????