Thursday, November 18, 2010

Repairing a light in Holland.

How many Dutch guys does it take to repair a light? 4! 2 up and 2 on the ground. I dunno what the guys on the ground were doing apart from warming their hands in their pockets... Typical for this country unfortunately.

These codes are on some bottles we get at work. You type them in on a website and see if you won a lottery ticket. 1 colleague already has 5, 1 has 4, 1 has 3, 1 has 2 and 1 has 1. I have ZERO even though I tried about 12 times. All my life I have not had much luck in these kinds of things. I must say though that I have been very lucky in other ways which mean a hell of a lot more to me.

Carolien is still there. Been more than half a year now I reckon.

Two mobile cranes were lifting up a beam from a crane of one of the ships being overhauled next door.

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Ik win ook nooit wat hoor, maar we hebben lekker welk een mooie laminaatvloer;-)