Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye bye 2010.

I had an early ferry. It was still very dark.

At the last working day of the year there is a poker tournament at my work hosted by Rolf Slotboom, the guy standing. He's one of Holland's more well known professional poker players.

Quite a few people showed up.

Very unexpected even a few girls came to play! The pretty blonde was the dealer at my table. She's a rising star in Dutch poker apparently. Nice girl with 2 particularly nice (slightly distracting) features ;-)

My colleagues Norbert, Wim, Eelke and Yener. Norbert and Yener kicked me out of the tournament way too early unfortunately. Lucky bastards...

Dealer Rolf Slotboom on the let, top middle Sylvester and Geert wearing the hat.

My boss Hans in the red shirt, dealing AND playing. It was a fun tournament and I did well eventhough I left way too early...

Walking home an underground bin was on fire. Somebody probably threw fireworks in there.

In the evening I visited Nicole and Stephen. Jon came up a little later. Stephen was still working when I got there.

Nicole bought me an awesome LEGO minifigure keyring-light! I love it :-)

Around 22:30 Jon and I walked in to town to celebrate new years eve in Mulligans.

I went up to Kate's rooftop apartment with a few more friends to watch the fireworks at midnight. It was very cool!

No comments: