Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fixing Eva's place

I baked another apple pie. This is my 4th one ever and it's the absolute best.

I went over to Eva late arvo to fix a lot of things. Originally I was only going to hang up 2 ceiling lights but there were a few other little things that I do a lot faster than she can so... Besides... she was cooking me a second dinner coz last time we couldn't get anything done really due to a lack of tools. So I put up this little bathroom shelf.

... bathroom light

... hall way light

... a mirror. Eva apparently very happy with all these fixes ;-)

Couple of shelves for more stocking space. I also fixed clothing rack to the wall and a big standing mirror. It was a very productive day and I was so tired by midnight that I had to go home before I could finish the second bottle of wine. I must be getting old...

No comments: