Thursday, January 20, 2011

The glasses



Two pics from while I was waiting for the ferry. Was gonna put up just one but no worries. You get two for the price of one, how's that?

The slipperiest (is that a word?!) surface ever! I had to "slide" across here. Un-real.

Cold but beautiful morning. The crane-ship is still there. Still awesome. Still gigantic.

Sylvester bought a new toy! I'm looking forward to the day it will see any action!

Our neighbours ship yard. All four docks still full. I'm impressed every day I see ships here. It fascinates the fuck outta me! Seriously!

Facebook thinks that Gerrit looks like my mom today. Dunno why. Bit odd to be honest hehe.

A colleague that wasn't there has 3D cinema glasses on his desk. Don't they make me look like Roy Orbison? May he rest in peace.

The sky on the way home was really nice. I think they should get rid of the sub. As much as it's a fascinating machine it's having a bad effect on my aura. It's war equipment. I don't like it. I wish it'd sink.

I bought a microwave meal from Albert. It was surprisingly nice!

Now I need to stop writing, the vino is getting to me head!

No comments: