Sunday, February 20, 2011

The driving cat.

I fed the birds on my way to the station.

The Thalys to Paris was parked funny.

I'm NOT a hit-man!

My dad gave me a fishy. One that turned to stone actually.

The bird house at my folks'.

After a bit of a chat with my parents I cycled to Ilse and Cassie. They fed me cake.

One of their cats. Somehow this picture gives me the feeling this cat is driving a car...

Then I cycled back.

Had dinner with the folks.

There were pears...

... and apple crumble. Very nice apple crumble I should say!

The clock I inherited from my grandma has been cleaned and it's happily ticking away. One day it will be in my house again :-)

2 comments:

marian. said...

zoals het klokje thuis tikt......
hij is weer prachtig!!

Ilse said...

Miep is stoned, lijkt wel, daar doet ze mij aan denken, niet dat ze autorijdt, haha.

Die klok is mooi opgeknapt zeg!