Monday, August 8, 2011

The reception window

Construction on the new roof for the bus station is still at full swing. It looks nice.

Gay parade floats are being dismantled again. I heard people had a good time. I'm glad about that.

In my new office there is a small reception window. Tom was nr. 43 or so to stick his head through the window and put in an order. I wish I had filmed all the people who did the same. Would make a fun reel.

For the first time I noticed these birds on the Kinkerbrug. Very nice detail!

After dinner at home for a change I walked to my tram stop to go to squash and I noticed this lion's head above me.

On the way back from squash it rained....

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

one of our local bus stations had 2 be semi closed down as it was taken over by street drinkers now I bet THAT wouldnt happen in Amsterdam

ps what's happened to all those cannabis cafes you used to have out there? did they get closed down by antismoking legislation or did the people go psychotic from the nasty weed? or what happened? please leave a comment explaining chez moi

pps London is on fire!