Saturday, August 27, 2011

Van Dik Hout

(Click to enlarge)
One of my orchid's flowers has fully opened. It's beautiful.

I watched another episode of "Bottom". It was funny and it made me laugh.

(Click to enlarge)
While it was still sunny I painted my fence. 5 minutes after I was done it started pouring down with rain but the fence stayed dry thankfully.

The rain came from these clouds. Beautiful clouds but the rain was shit...

Then I got a text from Marjolein asking if I felt like coming out to the Uitmarkt. This is a cultural festival where you can try out shows of known and unknown bands, artists and the like.

We had a seat and a drink first.

(Click to enlarge)
Then we watched a famous Dutch band called "Van Dik Hout" which I had wanted to see for a long time. And now I have! :-)

There was also classical music.

On my way home, Carlos and Lindsay were playing at Leidseplein. Mind the little toilet bowl where you can donate, funny.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

I LOVE THAT UITMARKT PICTURE WITH THE WATER