Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My birthday

Birthday cakes! I took the remaining 5 (out of 6) to work with me.

(Click to enlarge)
5 minutes after sending the cake-mail out my former colleagues from upstairs were all down enjoying the cake.

2 of the admin girls came to bring me a pressie! A gift voucher for a nice shop in town :-)

(Click to enlarge)
This is the last time (for now!) that I will post a picture of my tarts. It's just so damn good...

The letterbox I ordered yesterday arrived today already!

My colleague Tanja sent me an e-card :-)

In the evening I went out with Marjolein. We ate Indian at a very good restaurant.

Afterwards we went to Mulligans. I took cake with me. This is not cake though, this is Marjolein ;-)

I had the best surprise! Jan and Susanne dropped by! They were returning from Spain and had landed just before. It was great seeing them again :-)

Gerrit and Danny came as well. Thanks guys :-)

No comments: