Friday, October 14, 2011

The butterfly

I slept bad. Very big day ahead. Two colleagues and I have been busting our asses to get this certain piece of software working the past 2 weeks. The client came today to give it their seal of approval. It's a big impact on their go/no go decision.

A consultant-colleague and I did a demo in the morning. It went very well. Lots of green (= OK!)
The day was very intense, especially the afternoon. It ended in a meeting and I was put in a situation where I couldn't say 'no' to a request from my project leader to do something for the client that wasn't even in the contract. Not to mention that it was already late. But I managed to finish 5 to 5 and all was good and the meeting had just finished.

I saw my ferry leaving so I sat down at the waterside in the sun. Very soon a beautiful butterfly landed between my feet.

(Click to enlarge)
Hi butterfly :-)

I bought chips and walked to the pub.

The fun fair is on again.

No comments: