Saturday, December 17, 2011

The awesome stuff

(Click to enlarge)
I took my camera to Haarlem today to try out shooting in RAW format. That went quite well. I too a shot of this little coot. I liked the water around it.

(Click to enlarge)
Hello Jesus.

(Click to enlarge)
There was also a very big crane.

(Click to enlarge)
The tree behind majolein's house.

Late arvo we went in to town for a walk and I discovered this awesome toy shop! Nothing like those converted ones where half the shop is now taken over by computer games and kiddie jewelry. No, this one had a HUGE selection of Lego, Playmobil, model cars, boats and planes. Even toy trains!

The best thing of course was this kids work bench by Bosch. I'm a fan of DIY and also of Bosch. I almost wish I had a kid now ;-)

They also sell awesome bicycles!

On the market I saw a stand selling proper pies! I will test one next time I'm there :-)

(Click to enlarge)
We walked home when it got dark. Some streets were very cosy.


2 comments:

Marjolein said...

I think your Jesus is actully Saint John of God (Johannes de Deo), a Portuguese Saint, as the hospital that used to be there was named after him.

Vincent said...

Well, they must be really close cousins or something coz they look the same! ;-)