Thursday, December 29, 2011

The beermats

After work I met Marjolein and we went to a games shop called The Gamekeeper. They had looked at my collection Magic the Gathering cards which i wanted to sell and offered me a 100 euro voucher for their shop. I took it but now I have to decide which games to buy...

The Wagamama in the Amstelstraat is now open! We met up with Gerrit and had dinner there. They were having trouble getting their orders out on time and Marjolein and Gerrit's teriyaki salmon took so long that they got their mains for free! Nicely dealt with I must say. I'm very pleased with a Waga's so close to the pub ;-)

A bluegrass band called Cousin daddy was playing in Mulligans which i wanted to check out. Thank god I was in the great company of Marjolein, Gerrit and mic, who joined us later. The music was NOT a reason for staying to be honest...

We stirred up Garreth, one of the bartenders. He hates it when you turn the beermats upside down. He then wrote beautiful poetry on them. Very classy stuff.

To furthermore show what a classy establishment Mulligans is; here is Mic eating his crisps at the bar.

When i walked home around 1:15, I was pelted with hailstones. They hurt me and I had to seek shelter!

No comments: