Saturday, December 10, 2011

The gifts

My mom had organised a dinner tonight. Marjolein and i were invited as well as Ilse and Cassie.

The girls had bought us all presents! One was a glass ball with an angel inside.

It has a little light in it.

It makes different colours!

I like it a lot :-)

The other pressie was a candle + holder. It's very nice :-)

When I got home I got the gift of Jesus. There was a text inside that was supposed to sound scientific:

"When you see a relatively simple thing like a house, you know it's build by someone. The house didn't magically appear at some random point in time. You also see people building houses. When you look at the earth and everything on it you realise it's much more complex and it cannot be something that was randomly created out of nothing. That is because it's creator is God".

Something like that. Can you believe it? Honestly... It's fucking insulting my intelligence!

At least I also got 2 nice cards from my mom and dad and one from Ilse and Cassie.

No comments: