Monday, December 19, 2011

The Köf II

It was very cold this morning and very slippery too! Puddles were freezing over...

Lunch was yummy :-)

(Click to enlarge)
My office through the reception window which is now covered in fake snow ;-)

(Click to enlarge)
I got two tiny model trains again today. There is something wrong with this model, don't know exactly what yet. We'll see once I put it on connected rails sometime in the future. It's a lovely little model of a Köf II though.

(Click to enlarge)
This is the real model. The photo is taken in Switzerland. There's a webpage with technical details of this particular one that's been saved by a group of people who restore old trains.

2 comments:

Renate said...

am a bit confused - why do you think Austria? In the tech sheet it says Germany and Switzerland...

Vincent said...

@ Renate: You are very right! For some reason I always mix up Austria and Switzerland. It has to be Switzerland of course. I'll edit the text. Ta! :-)