Saturday, January 14, 2012

The blinds

This is my "street". It's a canal! And a nice one too :-) I live somewhere on the left, can't see my house.

I had no real plans today, only thing I really always *need* to do on Saturday is water my plants, which I usually do soon after I get up. I thought I'd maintain my garden a little bit but instead ended up at nic's shop where I wanted to deliver my old laptop. But since I was there I thought I fix some more things instead of next week.

So I put up this blackboard.

And some blinds.

I can't wait for the shop to open on Thursday. I wanna be the first customer and I think I want the classic combination of a cappuccino and chocolate cake :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE wish we could join you for that cake and coffee! Nicole's shop looks fantastic!
VGR Ruud

Anonymous said...

The shop's coming along really nicely. I wish we could be there for the opening. :(
Well done on the renovations btw. You and George are legends!
X Angeli

Vincent said...

@ Angeli: Thanks! Some of the renovations have been done professionally though. However, I'm quite proud of the things I could help out with, it's given me great satisfaction to be able to put some skills to good use.