Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The emergency money

(Click to enlarge)
Tanja put up a Jean-Claude van Damme poster today. She must be a fan. I'm thrilled for her ;-)

(Click to enlarge)
Ship yard action. I went upstairs to my old office. I do miss the view. A lot more exciting than the one downstairs. I do not miss all the bullshitting though!

A lot of rain fell today. There was an enormous puddle on my way back. Kinda like a small lake had formed.

This sign says: Park your bicycle in the square.

Does it work? No!

In the evening I met with Marjolein, Mic and Gerrit in Mulligans for a new years toast. We wished people lots of health and happiness and strength. I hope it worked. Alex was there as well.

The four of us went to the new Wagamama.

I discovered a new, awesome dish called chicken donburi. It's the new No. 1.

Mic and I split this note in two a very long time ago (more than 12 years ago). The left half I keep and mic keeps the right half. It's in our wallets. It's from before the euro. It was s'posed to be emergency drinking money once.

No comments: