Sunday, February 12, 2012

The canals

Ah.. lazy Sunday. I got up slowly, went out to get croissants, had a shower and then set out to walk in to town to photograph the frozen canals. I took my old bread out to the birds.

(Click to enlarge)
Today was likely to be the last day that people could be on the ice coz it will start melting tomorrow according to the weather forecasts. Everybody seemed to love the ice. Even pram-pushers....

(Click to enlarge)
I loved this dog. She loved running over the ice.

(Click to enlarge)
Prinsengracht.

(Click to enlarge)
Westerkerk.

(Click to enlarge)
Some people take their bicycle on the ice.

(Click to enlarge)


(Click to enlarge)


(Click to enlarge)


(Click to enlarge)


(Click to enlarge)


I bought these games with the voucher that I got by selling my Magic the Gathering cards. I'm very happy to have my own copy of monopoly. Never played the other 2 games but people told me about them and they sounded cool!

I cooked Bobotie tonight.

No comments: