Friday, April 13, 2012

The cat creature

Our shipbuilding friends were constructing.... something towery. Well, they put a new top on. Dunno what it is.

(Click to enlarge)
My colleague Thijs who sits opposite Paul likes having jumbo-sized plants. Nothing wrong with that, so do I. But I keep mine on the floor and Thijs keeps his on his desk. It looks kinda shit I think.

(Click to enlarge)
Jorge, our concierge and chauffeur also drives cherry pickers. In his mind, cherry pickers go really, really fast ;-)

In the evening I went to my colleagues George's house with more colleague to play Magic the Gathering. They now have "cat" creatures so cat lovers can create "pussy" decks...

(Click to enlarge)
Geert, Eelke, Wim, Chris, George, Ms. George (George's wife), Lars (George Jr.), Norbert and then i think Bjorn's kids.

(Click to enlarge)
Norbert, Bjorn, Lars, Geert, Eelke, Wim, Chris, George, Lars (George Jr.).

It was a fun evening and the shoarma was soooooooooo good :-)

No comments: