Monday, April 2, 2012

Moving office

I moved office at work. Can't be in the same room with silence-extremist people. Pity, coz I liked sitting opposite my colleague Alex. Now I'm sitting across from Tanja in a room for two. She only works 3 days a week so 2 days in a week it's a room for just me. It will be quiet which I don't really like but at least I won't have to deal with people who are missing the word "compromise" from their vocabulary.

I took the big-ass plant with me as well. Nobody else cared for it so I consider it mine. It's doing great these days. Making lots of new leaves. It looks very healthy. I often get visited by consultants, I can now keep a chair for them which I like a lot.

The view from my seat. I'm happy here.

I left work a bit later and just missed the ferry. I sat in the sun a bit.

At home I started a little plant project from last year's seeds. I cut toilet paper rolls and filled them with dirt.

I put seeds in the dirt and poured some water over. Now we wait and see if there's anything going to happen...

3 comments:

PaulSc said...

En die consultant stoel zit toppie! :-)
Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe work space ;-)

marian said...

de nieuwe werkplek ziet er goed uit, nog een knaapje voor je jas misschien..... succes !!
benieuwd wat er uit de potten gaat groeien.

Vincent said...

@ Paul: Dank je man :-)

@ ma: Ik hoop dat er wat uit komt, werkelijk geen idee :-)