Monday, April 16, 2012

The owls


(Click to enlarge)
On my way to work I saw a little ducky. It was under attack by a seagull but the mother kept it safe.

(Click to enlarge)
Green peace boat's chimney.

(Click to enlarge)
Harbour action.

(Click to enlarge)
Windows.

(Click to enlarge)
Bigger harbour action.

(Click to enlarge)
My colleague sold her house so she brought cake which was very nice of her. The cake was very nice, too!

(Click to enlarge)
After work I met Marjolein at Haarlem station and we walked to a park where 2 owls are looking after 4 babies. here you see 2 of the "babies". They're already big!

(Click to enlarge)
Some people take birds VERY serious.

(Click to enlarge)
We grabbed a bite nearby and returned at dusk. The setting sun coloured the trees golden.

(Click to enlarge)
Silhouet of a flying owl.

Waiting for my train at Haarlem station...

No comments: