Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sitting outfront

(Click to enlarge)
Vicky and Tony (Nicole's mom and dad) are in town. I met up with them together with my family. It was nice to catch up a bit.

Afterwards I walked in to town. I took old bread for the birds.

I went to this camera shop first to look for a tele lens for my Sony NEX camera but they didn't have it in stock and on top of that that charge 100 euros more than when you buy it online. I don't think so...

It was close to Mulligans so I went down for 1 pint.

1 pint turned in to 2 pints after I put a stool out at the front. Instant action.

Not all the action is good for you though...

(Click to enlarge)
I had my Sony camera with me so I made some pictures while sitting outside.

(Click to enlarge)
Alex, another regular, likes to sit in the sun and drink a few wines and read.

(Click to enlarge)
Old Beetle.

(Click to enlarge)
The Amstel.

(Click to enlarge)
Tourist.

(Click to enlarge)
River Amstel.

(Click to enlarge)
It was warm and lots of people sat at the water underneath the trees.

(Click to enlarge)
On my home I heard screaming and a group of girls was having fun with water bikes.

(Click to enlarge)


Another one of my roses.

(Click to enlarge)
Galcon Fusion. Very addictive game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was verry nice to see you again, thank you for visiting!