Sunday, June 24, 2012

The work bench.

It rained a lot today. I was confined to my comfy home and played computer games. This game is called Galcon Fusion. It's about getting all the planets by killing your opponents. Above you see purple attacking red. My planets are in the bottom right corner: light green.

Red is not happy and doesn't want to lose any ships so choses to flee. At the top purple is overrun by orange.

Moments later yellow attacked purple from the yellow planet to my left. Both yellow and orange needed quite some ships for their attacks so I in turn attacked both orange and yellow.

It paid off because I won this game :-)

After having such a useless day I wanted to feel my blood going so I got on my cross trainer.

In the evening I designed a small workbench for in my little shed. A man needs a workbench!

No comments: