Saturday, July 7, 2012

Congratulations dad, Tanja and Patrick!

Milk, fruit, fish, bread, sugar, meat and nuts (kinda ;-). And the Saturday paper!

I went to my colleague Tanja's wedding today.

Tanja and Patrick looking great.

The ceremony was on a boat in the canals of Amsterdam. Fitting because Tanja is an Amsterdammer. It's also always fun to be on a boat I think :-)

The skinny bridge opened and closed for her wedding and another one that was on another boat (which you can just see on the right). It's apparently a council gesture. Very nice!

Patrick and Tanja as a married couple.

My colleague Ira was there as well. She doesn't usually wear a dress but it looked good! Cheers :-)

Floating around Java Island.

Nice colourful new apartment buildings there.

After three hours we docked again and Tanja and her family drove off in the limo.

Thanks Tanja and Patrick for letting me on your boat! :-)

After the wedding I took a train to Alkmaar because it was also my dad's wedding. Happy birthday dad!

The blackberry in my folks' garden is doing very well!

It was a busy and tiring but fun day :-)

No comments: