Saturday, October 27, 2012

MADNESS

They're doing a really good job on fixing up all the old houses in my neighbourhood. Not bad for the value of my house either ;-)

I rushed to Osdorp (outskirts of Amsterdam) today to find a costume store. It wasn't there anymore. Vincent was not very happy then...

After wards I met Ruud at Cake loves coffee. The look of this cake made me a lot happier!

I rescued a bee.

Sun exploding off of a cloud.

Late arvo, Marjolein came over and played with the dust on my shelves. I should really clean things up again...

In the evening we went to see a concert by MADNESS. We went there with Ruud, Laurien, Tanja and Patrick.

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)
The concert was great even though they did a lot of new songs and only a handful of the old stuff.

The moon above one of Amsterdam's old canals. After dropping Marjolein off at the station I walked home along the old canals. It was quiet and all I heard were my footsteps.

No comments: