Monday, December 24, 2012

My 2012 Christmas dinner

This morning my door was fixed. New glass was put in. It was a bit of a rush job. Had the guy taken more time he'd have been able to put the glass in nicely but whatever... The holes in the wood did get fixed btw.

In the evening I had my Christmas dinner. It's a special dinner for a few of the special people in my life.

This year I had some real proper and good champagne!

Marjolein, Gerrit and Nicole came over. I made ragout in freshly baked whole meal buns. Very nice!

The main course was glaced carrots, salmon on a bed of veggies and roast potatoes. Everything worked out very well.

Nicole brought cake for dessert. All different kinds and they were delicious.

I had a fantastic time and I think my guests did as well :-)

Second dessert course ;-)

No comments: