Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy birthday mom!

So at my work we have this contest for who has the nicest Christmas T R E E in the office, right? It's about a tree, let that be clear. Knowing the crap that's been winning the last couple of year I predicted the winning "trees" 100% correct!

The ugliest one, the shelves with the blue folders, won 1st prize. Can't believe it! It looks shit, takes about 1% effort to make and it looks shit. oh, I already said that. Well, I'll say it again just to be sure. It looks shit!

I actually do like the balloons a lot but it's not a tree and has no Christmas feeling about it whatsoever. 2nd prize for sure. Pity it wasn't any uglier and put together with less effort otherwise they'd have surely won 1st prize! You just can't beat boring grey shelves with shit ugly blue folders in it i guess.

And then the post-its. They already won last year with a much smaller display. I think the effort factor once more. It shoulda been much smaller, 100 post-its tops! And not so much colour. You know, we don't like colours, especially not around Christmas, damnit!

I think next year I'm gonna send in a photo of a giant steaming Christmas tree-shaped turd. That should be a sure winner!

No comments: