Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dinner with Patricia and Martijn

I started baking around 9 this morning. Had a lot to do today and I had dinner guests in the evening. I started with the crust for the dessert pie.

When it had cooled a little I added the caramel.

Because it's going to snow tomorrow I really, really, REALLY wanted to finish my work bench today as well. So I put it together while the caramel was cooling.

Workbench ready. YAY!

Then it was time to add the chocolate layer. Everything went very well.

Mid afternoon I quickly dropped by Nic for a coffee (and coffee ONLY! ;-) ) and had a quick chat with Cristina as well.

Then late arvo I started preparing a few things and then when Patricia and Martijn came over dinner was ready soon. I made salmon with veggies (also caramelised carrot) and roast potatoes. I gotta say, it was very nice :-)

Patricia and Martijn :-)

No comments: